Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey, Quick note, I think we could maybe go back to our regular hallway tomorrow. His stats are holding steady. He is still really not a happy camper but we fought to get his pain meds increased and after some help from Dr. Blackall the PICU team finally stepped up. That's all that's new here. I have a great story to tell about Jed and "the light" I will do it when I have time to get it right..it's pretty funny.
He did say today very quietly "ya know, I'm so hungry I'm going to have to eat my little pinkie"!
What a fruitcake! Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Meg said...

Yummy Yummy Pinkie Soup!! Can't wait to hear the light story.....Get back in that hallway kid....it misses you!

hop said...

Sooo you feel like two day old dog poop do ya? Well i hear your perkin up now Bub,so thats good.I miss beating you at Wii,ha,ha.See you soon,love ( youse ),Hop