Friday, January 18, 2008

Hi! not much new, we have just been hanging around. He seems to be more like himself as the steroids wear off. He is still eating more though! Our house smells like garlic, he has a thing for it. I am constantly cooking chicken with roasted garlic. I bet I have gone through 4 jars of roasted garlic in the last 2 weeks! Someone actually said to me "oh, you should roast your own garlic", right, they make it in those jars for a reason! I know by the end of this phase I will be at least 10lbs heaver!
Yesterday he got a box of goodies from my Aunt and Uncle. Juggling, magic tricks and drawing..very cool. Thank you!
My leave for work was approved again so now I am off until July 3rd...yea! I was so surprised at how hard it was to be at work in December! Not really the work part just the worry part. So that is all taken care of.
We had a cat, for 2 days. A pretty grey cat was on our porch so we fed it and got it a box, we had it all set up. I was going to ask Savannah's doctor if we could bring it in...she's kind of allergic. But after I fed it for a couple of days and it lived in it's box, it left me! Dan said it probably went home! I feel cheated on! Oh, well I guess I don't have to worry about Savannah being able to breathe! I guess that's it. Just hanging around. Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: