Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hi, so we are in the mitts of decadron mood swings. He cannot handle ANYTHING! Everything turns into a meltdown, He can't help it and then he gets upset because he can't calm down, it's a vicious circle. He wants to die, he hates his life and 2 mins later he is playing guitar hero with Savannah...of course that leads to a yelling match and then all is well for awhile. He did go to Mr. Jim's birthday dinner, I took him over, he was Jim's surprise! He did ok but there was a lot going on. He was still hungry so Grace and Jim took him to Teresa's Pizza place for fried shrimp and fries. He seems ok now but even Savannah answering a phone call for a minute pushed him over the edge. She is doing pretty good with him, I have to remind her not to argue because he is not rational...just agree with him! He looks terrible. He is also itchy, that is not a reaction he has had before. The shots he got on Wednesday can cause allergic reactions but this didn't start until Thursday. He is blotchy and his eyes look weird. I will call on Monday and we go back on Tuesday for MORE drugs. I think his hair is slowly falling out again :( I know he is not thrilled about that. Everyone is just holding their breath around him because they are afraid to set him off but sometimes even nothing can send him into a meltdown. Needless to say we can't wait until this month is over. Give me hospital stays over steroids any day!
I'm still working on this new site so let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for me.
It's quiet here right now...AAHHHH! The dog is clean...smells much better! Still weird.
Love, Jed and Kristin

No comments: