Friday, January 11, 2008

Hi, Jed did fairly well today. He is VERY tired now because Dan took him out to spend some of his gift cards. He got guitar hero for Wii and he and Dan played for awhile. I think he wore himself out! He is starting to get that yucky bone ache that I remember from years ago, it's the steriods. He also has that steriod look, his face is getting alittle puffy and he has purple rings around his eyes...poor guy. He is getting 2 shots a day and taking 17 pills a day. Even though this phase has no hospital stays it is still a hard one. I guess that's all for now. Let me know what you think of this blog thing, you can leave comments whenever you want and there is a link to our christmas photos. as I figure this out maybe I can make it better.
Gotta go, love Jed and Kristin

No comments: