Monday, January 28, 2008

Quick update, Jed is better he even went to the playroom for bingo! Of course he gets tired and the pain comes flying back when the teacher is going to come! What a shocker. So anyway he has made vast improvement.
Ok, the bad news, Jackson is back. He came in a few hours ago and has blasts in his blood (leukemia cells). They are having a meeting with the Docs right now to discuss what options they have...not many, this is bad..real bad. SUCKS so much. Trish, Pete, Nona and beautiful Jackson are such great people, this is all so unfair. Send your good thoughts, and strength to them.
Love, Jed and Kristin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jed & Kristen,
Just dropping in to check in on Jed. Sounds like things are better with Jed. Yee ha!!
Just wanted to send our get well wishes to him!
Tiersa and Adam keep us updated on how things are going. I pray each night for Jed and will include Jackson in my prayers. This disease is something no child should have to endure! Keep up the good fight! Love Bob & Sharon xxoo

Meg said...

Love and Kisses to you and Jed!

danny said...

Kristin and Jed. I love you guys. I miss you two. I was just up there a couple of hours ago but I miss you dearly. I wish I knew what words to say to express how I feel about jackson and his Family. Jackson is loved by many and has made a lot of people smile. Being up there that says a lot. Our Love is to his family and all the families who fight this illness,and to the doctors who have to make brave decisions.