Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hey just had to tell you all this, Jed told me at 5 pm "I would like to eat at 6pm". He said he wanted me to know so I could start cooking at the correct time! He and Dan got involved racing on the Wii so Jed ran in and said " ah, just hold off on dinner right now we're racing". Yes king Jed. and I am embarrassed to say I just delivered a plate of steak, scallops, mashed potatoes and a dinner roll to him in his room. Yes I really did, smack me. I wonder if I am finished for the evening or if I'm still on call for the kitchen? I guess I have to ask the King. Oh my, I have created a monster! Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But awfully "Studly", isn't he? Glad he was feeling better when you got home. See you next Tuesday & I'll expect a room report! Have a great week! Holly