Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hi. Nice day today and we are watching the Kid's Choice Awards right now! Jed went to his Dad's today for a few hours. He is feeling pretty good, looks good too.He was excited to see his little brother and sister. Danny and I rode this morning...I rode with him because it was too cold to ride a motorcycle alone! Turns out it was too cold to ride together too! I thought maybe if we just acted like we expected warm weather it would happen..well it didn't quite work out that way! It warmed up this afternoon but by then Danny, Savannah and I were out getting something to eat. We met Jed at Mom and Dad's, hung around long enough to help teach them how to shop for ringtones online! Hysterical, of course the guys loved the fart sounds! Who woulda thought they had "ringtones" that sounded like really gross farts....eeeuuu. We left before Dad decided which one he wanted.

Jed decided he had to have KFC tonight...oh man how bad is that stuff?! Of course only extra crispy will do! I am looking at him now on the couch which has a white cover on it and he is almost the same color as the couch! Did you ever see that movie with the bald kid that had special powers? I think it was called Powder. Anyway Jed looks just like that guy! So extra pale and he is getting tall and thin. I always thought it would be hard to find someone whiter than Savannah....Jed's got her beat!
That's it for our day. America's Most Wanted is on now...yes "redneck" Saturday night! Yes, Dave Dietz it's your night! Hey your wife said it not me! Ok time to go. Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Meg said...

Jed's our little angel in disguise. That's why he looks like that. Kisses!!!! I have some thougths I'd like to run past you soon. I'll email them if I don't see you. Loves Meg

Also I'm very intersted about who LV is.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jed, Just wanted to say hello. I cant believe that Thon has been over now for over a month. Time is just flying up here at Penn State. We think about you all the time buddy. I hope you are feeling better and better each day that passes!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love,
Lauren Reilly