Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Howdy. Nothing much happening. Hop came and stayed with Jed this morning while I went to the Dr. I have to keep going because work always wants more paper work. That doesn't add to the stress or anything..right?! Making and keeping an appointment is a pain in the a#!~! Anyway, then we went to lunch. The rest of today has just been laundry (me) and chillin'. Wednesday is always a hangover day. Post clinic hangover! Jed always feels crappy from the chemo and I always feel like I'm in a fog all day...well I know that's not unusual for me but it's worse on Wednesdays! I think of all the stuff I should be doing and I don't want to do anything! Jed just yelled down and said he wants steak... AGAIN tonight...guess I'm going BACK to the grocery store after Dan gets home..whoo hoo, I should buy stock in the Giant. I think I'll send Savannah...yea! I think that's it. Nice and calm here..
Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jedi jed,i certainly am glad you and mom joined me for lunch wendsday.I realy injoyed it.XXXOOO Hops

Anonymous said...

Seriously Jed you are going to turn into a steak!
XO Trish