Friday, March 28, 2008

Howdy. Nothing happening here. Savannah is getting deep into preparations for Red Lion's mini thon. Jed is still sleeping. He is feeling ok, some stomach pain randomly but other than that all's well with him. No steak last night!!!! YEA!
Soon it will be time to go out and clean up all the neighbor's leaves from my flowers and put down new dirt and all that good stuff. I want to plant stuff but I have to make myself wait or it will all freeze.
The news said today is the 29th anniversary of the TMI accident. Oh my god I really am old! I remember when that happened. My parents were waiting to see if we were going to have to leave and I was appalled at the fact that we were leaving the horses behind! It's strange when I think of that because I was 9 and it seems so clear..weird, and I didn't have any idea of what was happening anyway. Ok, as you can tell there is not much going on here. I could do MORE laundry or clean or any number of things but I can't seem to motivate myself!
A note to Trish and Pete, thinking of you often, Jed and I are always so glad to read your comments..just to hear from you. And a note to our Gamma Phi friend
LV. Hang in there girl, your mom will be so proud when she realizes how much you have done for her lately. You are doing a fantastic job. Make sure you ask for help and get some sleep. Jed says to tell your mom "you can do this" and I am telling you "you can too". We love you and send you both strength and love. Call me ANYTIME. I guess that's it, now I guess I am forced to go do stuff. Yipee.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: