Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi everyone. We are home from clinic. He was scheduled for an all day chemo but last night and this morning he felt really horrible so Dr. Unger made a deal with him. Today he got the chemo drug that they just push in and next week he will get the all day drip. His counts are great, he has a white count of more than 5! That's not .5 like normal, that's a real whole 5! His ANC is 4,200! Wow! I hope it all stays that way until next week. Since we left clinic he seems to have made a miraculous recovery! We went to home depot and got paint for his room. The whole way around the room about 6ft high will be Penn State blue, the rest and the ceiling will be white. His design! He also wants a big Penn State logo painted on 1 wall. I need to try to find a stencil or something. He got a new dresser. I haven't put it together yet. Poor Jed, we started construction on part of the house that was going to be Jed's new room 2 summers ago but when Jed got sick everything stopped so he is going to stay in his old room but it has no closet. That room is a wreck. There is just stuff everywhere. So the plan is to empty it..to where I have no idea there is no room anywhere in this house! Paint it and then try to figure out some storage ideas. He has to be able to get to the stuff but it also has to have a place to be put away. I need one of those organization people from TV to come here! So this should be a real project. I'll keep you updated on how it's going. Maybe I'll start tonight and put up some "before" shots! There might be "after" shots in a year or so!
So anyway he is feeling much better, we had to stop and get...yup, steak and scallops again. Thank god they are on sale. He didn't want any scallops last night so Dan ate them (it was for his birthday anyway) but now he swears he yelled to me as I was going down the stairs to please save him some..right. He had a little meltdown after he ate his steak last night. He wanted me to go back to the store and get more..ha. So now he has them again and I am broke..again. He really needs to start craving mac n cheese and hot dogs or something.
Savannah is singing at the state capital today for show choir..lucky her! I think that's about it. I am sooo dreading this bedroom project!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: