Thursday, March 20, 2008



Hi, just had to show you all this. I have this calender hanging on the inside of the bathroom door. It's all pics of St. John where my brother was married. We got to spend 3 quick days there and it is where we all want to go again. I wrote "I am here" on the bottom and yesterday I noticed that Jed had added himself complete with a little stick figure! What a nut!

He woke up throwing up this morning, still feels yucky but he made sure he texted his sister to pick him up after school to go to Rita's for free icee day! I guess your never too pukey for Rita's!

I have started slowly cleaning out his room..VERY slowly! I went through his clothes yesterday and I am putting his dresser together tonight. There might be something going on with his room. Amy (DJ's mom) called and mentioned maybe doing a room make over kinda thing for him. Is that cool or what?! I am not saying anything to Jed about it right now because I don't know if that's gonna work out or not but we'll see . The idea was great and so nice of her to think of. Either way he'll get his room painted "Penn State Blue & White"!

I guess that's it for now. I am hungry and trying Desperately to stick to my diet. oh yipee. Just thought I'd through that little complaint in there, I feel better now that I've "shared"!

See ya, Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: