Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey everyone. Jed is feeling pretty good, his newest thing is that his voice is scratchy and he likes to talk A LOT to hear it! It's been pretty uneventful around here. Saturday I spent the morning helping my lovely hairstylist friend, Alecia, curl hair for a bridal party..I was "the curler"! I left at 8:30 am and got home after 1:30 pm and Jed was still sleeping! So of course last night he stayed up pretty late. This morning Nana and Pappaw picked him up at 7:30...early for the night owl! They went to State College for the THON 5k. Pappaw runs it. Aunt Min was there too. After the run some Gamma Phi girls and Acacia guys took them all back to the frat house to carve pumpkins. Jed brought his home! He had a great time...as always, he loves his college friends.
Savannah, Mom, Tiersa and I went to a baby shower. It was for Alisha Hildebrand, well Morgan now. Anyway it was fun. This family is a huge part of our lives. They have been a constant source of love and support for many years. The oldest daughter in this family was my best friend many years ago. Savannah Renee is named after her. We lost her to this sucky disease when she was 20 and I was pregnant with Savannah. It's strange how she cannot be here physically but is so much a part of my everyday life. Savannah was born 3 1/2 hrs before Renee would have turned 21. So anyway, Renee gave us a wonderful gift, her family. We love them very much and are soo happy to help welcome the 1st grandchild into this crazy clan. Congrats to all of them, Alisha, Michelle, Andra, Cale, mom Peg and daddy Daryl, oh and Daddy to be Kevin!
So that was our weekend. Jed is now eating warmed up Domino's pizza, of course the pizza guy was here yesterday! I think it was a girl though...like it matters, they all know our house because we keep them in business. Wow I wonder why I can never lose that 20 lbs! Maybe the brownies and cookies that I like to eat after I eat the pizza don't help either! oh well.
Welp, I guess that's all. Thanks to all our PSU friends for entertaining Jed. Oh, and how about that game last night????!!!!!! oh yeah!
Love to you all.
Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jed,

We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins with you after the Thon 5K. Mine is on my kitchen counter because I can't figure out a better place to put it yet! Hope we get to hang out again soon.

Amanda