Sunday, October 12, 2008

So, hi all. The wedding was great. Jed did a great job and got Jase, the son of the bride and groom, to where he needed to be! We had a good time. I actually got to dance a little bit! (not that good but who cares) We left as soon as Jed got his cake! He was so obsessed with the cake I thought he was going to follow the people into the kitchen when they took it to cut it up! It was really good though! It was all very well done and beautiful. Jed, Dan and my parents looked terrific. Savannah went to homecoming, when she gives me pics I will put them up.
Today we almost finished the porch! We have a few trim pieces and a piece of rail to put up yet but it looks wonderful. so nice. I got some weeding done outback and put up a fence to keep the stupid dog out of my butterfly bushes. What a dork, he loves to run back and forth through them! Adam, Tiersa and Livi stopped by so I got to see my baby, what a chunk! She was chatting away!
Jed is feeling better. the modification in his pain meds seemed to have worked. He even went to wal-mart with Mommo today! I guess that's it. The weather has been awesome. I haven't been able to ride, too busy. Oh well, I'm sure once it gets cold I will have plenty of time! I guess it's not really all about me anyway......damn.
Gotta go, nothing to do just nothing else to say!!!!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: