Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey. Just a short update. Jed's teacher came tonight. He was anxious about everything. He gets himself so worked up, acts extra sick and then he doesn't want her to come but when he doesn't have school often it just makes it all worse! Just builds up. So anyway, he had school tonight and after she left he was perky and talkative and acting crazy. His relief was evident! I told him that I have been very easy on him and that is going to stop, well at least taper off!!! I know, I know, I will be tougher!
So that's about it. This weekend is Megan's wedding. Jed is walking Jase (her son) down the aisle! This should be wild! Grace, as the mother of the bride, is all ready with the new dress Savannah and I helped her find. It's going to be a big event. I hope to get to stay for the reception this time!
So anyway. Hi Trish. Hi Liz.
Hey Christie.... you talk on a cell phone...not pee on them, get it together!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: