Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hey. It's pretty quiet here. Jed is not feeling so great. I think it's the steroids. The other chemo drug he is taking is not that wonderful either. The steroids are only for 5 days, the other one is for a month I think. My hope is once the steroid is finished he will feel better. He is sleeping a lot and eating little.
We are starting to work on the front porch. Danny and I started the demo part today. So I have 1/2 a porch now!
I got an ipod!!!!! I got Danny, Savannah and Jed one for Christmas last year but I have never had one. Danny brought it home for me yesterday! I already have 160 songs on it, of course as soon as I put the ear buds in my ears someone starts yelling for me but hey I have one now! it's pink..cool.
So I guess that's all, like I said quiet here.
Ok, gotta go the VP debate is starting soon........ I will refrain from making any Sarah Palin comments.....oh well.
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better Jed! You're such a champ. Enjoy the new Ipod, watch out it become addicting like cell phones!

I'm sure you enjoyd the debate as much as I did. urg.