Wednesday, April 29, 2009

cancer sucks. Spending the day in the infusion room yesterday and then coming home to read an update on the little boy in Australia...yup cancer sucks.... thinking of those that are no longer with us tonight, I hate cancer
Jed is ok, even kinda chipper today! So I need not whine right?! Suck it up and deal...but cancer really sucks. I can't believe, when Jed was diagnosed the 1st time, someone told me to be glad because he has the "good cancer".....what a f'd up statement...I better go to bed before I really start to blow-off! See what one day of no sunshine does to me!
Jed is fine eating cinnamon buns...his 3rd, but as he keeps pointing out, if I had let him get the big ones instead of the little ones he would have only eaten 1~ good point. ( i had 2) shh, don't tell
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it true about the rumor going around that Kristin will be!!!!! 40 ON THE 1st of MAY !!!! 40 years old WOW youse have a good day now