Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi all. let's see..oh yesterday I went with Savannah to college to do an orientation thing and she picked her classes. I was excited to be back there. I am so hoping to start again in Jan. Anyway...not about me...Savannah got her schedule all set up and she hooked up with a faculty advisor for THON. They jumped on having her aboard for next year. She will be attending meetings already over the summer! A guy she talked to said "we did very well this year, we met our $10,000 goal" Savannah didn't want to make him feel bad but when he asked what red lion's mini thon made and she told him $28,000 he said "well I think we need your help"! So she is off and running. I then went to Gram's and helped her unpack after her move down the hall! She got a smaller apt and seems to love it. Every flippin' old person in that place had to stop by and check it out!!! So funny.
Jed and I took dad for an MRI today..even with his ativan he said never mind! They are going to send him to the open one! His shoulder is hurting again. Hey, we got lunch out of the deal! Jed then went to Grace's but Jace was tired. Jed called me to come get him. He told Grace " I'm sorry I just can't do it today"!! Jace was really crazy!! Funny kid. Jed has been asleep now since about 7pm!
Tomorrow we hope to swim. I am putting the link up for the Savannah pics. There are a lot...just a warning, I was looking for ghosts and i love the moss
Gotta go treadmill and get rid of all the southern food and sweet tea I carried home with me.
Love J & K

No comments: