Friday, June 26, 2009

Ok weird that not too long after I wrote the last post Danny called me from work to say that mom was headed to the hospital because some dork had pulled out in front of my dad while he was on his motorcycle. People just do not pay attention.....LOOK FOR MOTORCYCLES people..geeze. Dad is ok. He spent the day having a fun ambulance ride and hours in the ER with lots of tests. Because of his years of riding experience he thought quick enough to lay the bike down before he hit the truck or he would have gone over it or into the windshield. No broken bones, no blood, almost no road rash and he didn't hit his head! His shoulders are messed up and he will be VERY stiff and sore for some time. Very lucky. Whew. Dad is home and resting. His main concern was his bike. My Uncle Jack went to the tow place and took all the personal stuff out of the bike but Dad was still worried about it sitting out somewhere. I called Denise Laugherman at Laugherman's Harley, she had someone pick it up and bring it to them so it could be inside and locked up. Adam saw it and said it is not totaled. Just needs a lot of work I guess. Maybe tomorrow we will go check it out and see the extent of the damage.
So much for a lazy day at the pool! I guess 1 was my limit!
It's quiet here now, well except for Danny's electric guitar! Jed is in his room, ticked off at me. 1st because somehow he got baby oil in his hair in the shower last night. I asked him to wash it, he says he did twice today...looks the same, greasy and nasty. I told him that and he disagrees with my assessment...to say the least. Then I told him to go work on his homework...was not too happy about that either! Savannah stomped out of here angry too. She was unhappy with something I said..which was a whole bunch of nothing and all of a sudden she was slamming the dishwasher and stomping out the door, Kyle in tow. Oh well, big mommy brownie points for me today!...Hey I got good daughter points though!
I want cookies....why can't they make cookies with no calories and no fat but good tasting? We send people to space for god's sake calorie-less cookies are not too much to ask for I would think! Maybe some coffee, nice and sweet with splenda will help!
Please stop the MJ news, He is dead, get over it. The best part of him was his music and that is still here. I am still sad about Farrah though!
Skinny Jed is calling me..his little legs look like matchsticks!
Gotta go Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: