Monday, June 22, 2009

On the river front in Savannah, Ga
as soon as I get all the pics from mom and Savannah and edit and stuff I will put up the link....lots of good ghost orbs..I even got a ghost...no really!

Hi everyone. SOOO, I am home from Savannah. It was awesome. I really truely loved it there. I know out of the 3 of us I had the best time but I think Mom and Savannah liked it too. The heat bothered them, for some reason I had no problem with it. The city is so amazing and Tybee island is the stuff beach dreams are made of! I could have just stayed. I think Jed was glad to see us, he seemed a little subdued. Grace said he was kind of like that the whole time we were gone. Everyone said he did very well though. He is just now waking up. He must have wanted a little extra attention last night because he tried to tell me he had a fever around 12am. He said I couldn't check it though because the thermometer broke after he used it. Humm, weird. He took some Tylenol and off to sleep he went.
I heard it rained here while we were gone...glad it stopped! Adam, Tiersa and The Mac took Jed to the balloon festival on Saturday and out for pizza. Jed was thrilled he kept sending me cell phone pics! I bet the Mac was so excited to have him in the car with her!
Savannah is picking up her Penn State ID today! Tomorrow I have to go with her to do some stuff... pick classes and stuff. I have to ask dad or Grace to come over and hang with Jed. Danny is at work, can't tell if he's glad we are home or not! I think he is relieved if anything! I am headed to the grocery store when Jed decides to roam downstairs. That's it for now. Just trying to get the laundry done.
Love Jed and Kristin
Eli, Brett and Sue..we are sending you love and strength

No comments: