Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SOO, Jed's bone pain from the steroids is getting the best of him. He has been sore in varying degrees for the past few days but yesterday eve and last night it got worse. He had trouble getting out of the car and if he sat down too long it hurt, if he stood too long it hurt...etc. Last night I had to up his morphine dose just so he was comfortable enough to sleep....took awhile. Between Jed in pain and the dog FREAKING OUT over the storm no one slept very well!...Savannah probably did now that I think of it! She hears nothing up there in her world.
Anyway I woke Jed this morning and he wanted to go back to the hospital..not a good sign. I gave him pain meds and told him to go back to sleep. he cried for awhile and is now sleeping again. I am hoping if we can control the pain enough to get through the next couple of days the steroids will wear off and the pain will ease up. Fingers crossed. That's what's up as of now. I will keep you posted as the drama unfolds!
Trish.....where are the pics?? Holly where are the pics??? Geeze people get with it we are waiting!!!!! :)
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: