Saturday, June 13, 2009

Savannah and her forever friend Kourtney..recent grads!
Hi all. Not much happening here since the graduation excitement has calmed down. I will put up the pic link on the right. I was going to edit them and all that stuff but....welp, I'm just too lazy! Jed is doing well. He made it through 2 1/2 days of school..not that there was any work to do! On Thursday he had a very long day. School in the morning and graduation that night and then our little stop at The Great American Saloon for appetizers, drinks and dessert..it was a busy long day and Jed did well. Yesterday after school he went to Home Depot with me....after a stop at Sonic of course. We got some white stain for the back fence. We replaced almost all of the fence and I gave it a kind of white wash. We still need 2 more sections of fence to make the gate and finish the end. That will probably be a project that takes forever to get finished! When we were getting the paint mixed I looked over and Jed was reclining in the patio furniture section. He found a really cushy reclining rocker thing! I think he would have slept there if I had let him! So that's all for now. I have to go try to wake him ...fun. Savannah is sleeping, Dan is out on his bike and I have to go pick weeds.

Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: