Friday, June 26, 2009

Hi, not much new I just could not remember of if I told ya'll that I am one of the winners in the Bike fest makeover thing! I didn't win the bike part of the makeover ...:( I wanted chrome! But I did win a jacket, boots, helmet and some other stuff.....very cool. I don't know if they are doing like a real kinda make over...make up and hair...I hope not but it will all be fun. This all happens July 18th , the presentation is to be at 10 am and I think I have to stay until 4pm for something else. I am excited! Mom and maybe Savannah are driving up and Dad, Dan and I are riding. Jed will make his decision last minute depending on how he feels. He is sleeping right now. I was hoping to go to Grace's to hang in the pool but I think yesterday knocked him out! Oh well. Anyway I wanted to make sure I told ya that I won...thanks for all the votes!!!!
Love J & K

No comments: