Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lovely day...until I got to school. I took a tulip over to the cemetery. It wasn't warm out but it was sunny. I cleaned up some leaves, the rose bushes are starting to turn green.
Then I went to school. I went early to meet the Research/writing tutor. Did I get some cute college boy? OF COURSE NOT, I got this old guy...which would have been fine except that he picked his nose while talking to me....OMG. I must have used hand sanitizer or as Jed calls it "propell" a hundred times. He would look right at me and stick his finger in his nose......love my life. Yes Jed, I hear you laughing..

Jed114


oh and the tutor guy, he sat there reading the "key" of the book while I found what I needed on my own. I swear I wanted to cry...or scream ! My life rocks..

Jed105
pretty pic

I know Jed would say, "mom, tell them about your tutor that picks his nose." I did Jed, I told everyone just for you :)
makes me nauseous just thinking about it...ugh

That was my day...yay me.

Jeddie I could hear you the entire time....stop giggling, it was not funny. Mommy Loves You...
Love J & K

No comments: