Friday, March 4, 2011

Summer 2002
Steroid cheeks, how cute is he?
Jed20

Jed, Danny and Emmitt..my guys
2002
jed227
That's all. I don't have much to say. I am hoping one day to be upbeat and entertaining...don't hold your breath. I had to write a paper describing things in my life that have changed me and made me change my path or look at life differently ..............he has no idea what he is asking for. I wrote it but it was exhausting! The three of us went to breakfast this morning, Savannah and I went to the grocery store and I wrote that paper....the extent of my exciting life. Like my mother said "Livin' the Dream" gag
Jed118
Jed the king of fashion, even when napping. :)

I am missing you baby love. I think of your big beautiful smile and it makes me smile. Like James Taylor says,"whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I love you"
Peace out Jed man
Mommy loves you......forever
Love J & K


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i keep thinking about this paper you wrote....i bet it's amazing!!
xoxo
Meg