Monday, March 28, 2011

This was the thrill of my day...


Right as I turned the camera off the guy on the radio said, "that was for Jed in Lancaster...... :)
The song that was playing always made me cry when Jed was here. We would sing it in the car.


I don't have much to say. It is to freakin cold out...not happy. I need to start working on my freckle population....it is declining rapidly.


The J.T.S. Foundation has a twitter account now.....we don't have anything to tweet about but hey, it's one step closer. Also we are getting closer to a logo...so excited. Kirsten is so creative, we are lucky she has taken the foundation on as a project...Thank you Kirsten.

We ordered silicone bracelets last night. They are red & say
The J.T.S. Foundation Fighting Childhood Cancer
They should be here next week.. $ 2.00 each. I will let ya'll know when we have them.
We are also tentatively planning a little family crab feast at Wisehaven. June 25th. It all depends on the prices we can get for crabs. I scrapped the roller skating since I figured the only people there would be Mickie and I :) Not much of a fundraiser.

The Dudes

oh, they make my heart stop.....

Jeddie, sometimes the missing is too big for words.
Mommy Loves You.forever
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would skate while eating crabs if thats what you guys needed. xoxo meg

Becky said...

I was looking forward to skating! And I was going to bring the mini-me, if only so she could laugh hysterically at us.
But I can do a crab feast too.