Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guess it's break now for school. No class next week but I have enough make-up work to keep me busy...yay. Becky, my return to class after my drama was fairly anti-climatic, thank god, the little girl behind me cried when she asked why I got upset....oh my.
I had 2 midterms today...hoping for a B...hoping.... oh well whatever...I think I am going to get a tutor for my research class. Nothing is clicking.
Anyway, I am missing my sweet funny friend, my constant companion, my sunshine. Just the usual.
Photo0222
I miss the trips to the movies, the road trips, last minute dinners at Chili's and the giggle of 2 boys playing video games for hours in Jed's room.
My sweet potato, it's really lonely without you and it's a place only you can fill. I hope you are riding your bike and scooter-ing all over. Missing you desperately.
Mommy Loves You..forever
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah, I thought it would be. You're in college - enjoy your spring break. Don't do anything I wouldn't.
That should leave it wide open.
xo