Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hey all, I am doing some promoting for people I love in this post.........
Frugal Interior Design - Achieving Smart Style
http://www.frugal-interior-design.com/about.html

This is Johnny....Grace and Jim's Johnny and the above link is his website...it is so pretty! Love you Johnny :) Check it out please!!!!
jah2

And next is for Amy Dietz and her friend Kim...they have a cool website/store...so check this out too.....

http://www.theprimitiveblacksheep.com/

I don't have a picture for this store but their stuff is so cute and they make most of it!!! We love the Dietz clan :)

Amy Dj and Jed
Amy, D.J. & Jeddie
I think that is Johnny in the background of this pic..how funny!

I am missing my sweet, funny, smart mouthed friend, every second. It is almost 16 months and it feels like 16 days. Actually in a lot of ways it is much worse now....but...it is what it is I guess.

The last couple of weeks and the next few are busy ones. The end of the spring semester is a pain. Lots of projects and papers due.
Friday we are going to see Ma-B, it is her birthday on Saturday. Livi-Mac's birthday is Friday...we are celebrating on Saturday..that is kind of backwards! Sunday is dinner at mom and dad's.

I have a bunch of school stuff that I am supposed to be doing. Instead I am doing things that are a bit useless...but way more fun than school stuff.....
Picnik collage
Puffy, magnetic alphabet letters and a bag to keep them in...more fun than case briefs and complaints.

That is about all from here.
The paypal buttons to buy crab feed tickets & luncheon tickets are on the right side at the top. Everything is shaping up pretty good for the feed. It is now BYOB :) I hope we have a good turn-out. June 25th...we hope to see many familiar faces and meet some new ones too!
The Foundation is in the last stage of being officially official! We finally got all of our paperwork back for our 501(c)3 form. That form now has to be filed with the IRS.....at a cost of $850! Good God. So buy some bracelets and come to the feed!!!! To buy bracelets please go to the JTS Foundation Blog. The link is on the right at the top.
If you cannot make it to the crab feed that's ok, come to the luncheon. There will be awesome people, great music, yummy food, cool raffle prizes and fantastic silent auction items. Come see us...August 27th...put it on your calender! We are still accepting items for the auction and the raffle!

Love you sweet potato. I will see the big bad Jett Towsen Sheely on Saturday....also Colin Oliver Morgan....2 baby boys...oh how happy you would be to be holding them! I know you are keep a close eye on them though. I am sure Saturday will be crazy with all The Mac's friends running around. Yes I am making "doubled eggs"...they are the only thing I am qualified to make! I miss you baby Jed.
Mommy Loves You...
Love J & K

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Hi Kristin.
What a surprise! I typed my url into google search and Big Jed's World came up. Thanks for rollin out the red carpet for me. :-)

Jed guided me with some of the decisions I made with the site. Just when I needed those answers the most.

XO,
johnny