Wednesday, April 27, 2011

vote

I don't talk about politics much on here, I have many friends and family that feel differently than me. BUT this issue is so ridiculous and so sad and sickening that I think most would agree. Our president should never ever have had to "show his papers". Never, in the history of our country, has there been such a stupid and ridiculous issue. You know why? because never in the history of our country have we had a president that is not white. The racism is so blatantly obvious that I cannot see how anyone can realistically argue that point. Now that self serving, egotistical, big mouth Trump is calling for the President's college transcripts???? I am so disgusted and sad that with all the things going on in our country and the world this is what is being talked about. I know trump is talking about it and taking credit for the "papers" being shown because he has no class and certainly is as far from "presidential" as one could get ..even Newt is better....ugh shiver.. ugh. Ok birther crazy people....give it up..it's over, the BLACK man that is the president is an AMERICAN...yes your president is BLACK suck it up and deal with it. It's 2011..not 1811 or even 1911 or hell even 197o. I won't sit here and compare our current President's achievements and credentials with our past president's or Trump's because really I know everyone already knows the huge difference. ok, anyway...I think I am finished with this now. Everyone got the memo right? Barack Obama, his wife and both of his children are AMERICAN...get over it.

I love both of my kids more than life and they make me proud everyday but one of the best qualities my children hold is their knowledge that color, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other perceived difference does not make a person better or worse than another. They both were born with smart, accepting souls, their complete lack of bias on this issue is right at the top of the list of things about my kids that make me most proud.

(just don't be slow or act incapable for no reason around Savannah...she will take you down) :)

Beautiful people.....Beautiful souls.....
Jed116

Ok, I think I am finished with my rant. Yes I know there are some of you that have issues with what I have said....consider your objection duly noted.

So...2 weeks left in this semester....hurry...hurry lets get this over with. 2 research papers, an answer to a complaint and 3 finals left.....

Missing you baby Jed. Just really, really missing you....
Mommy Loves you..so so much
Love J & K

2 comments:

Becky said...

Rant on.

Savannah said...

Hmmm... I wonder where I got it from?