Friday, April 8, 2011

Rain and cold...yuck...but a bright spot today was Livi-Mac and our lunch with A..

Picnik collage

If you read Savannah's blog I know....you have already seen some of these pics... just think of this as a refresher.

So Mommo, Savannah, Livi-Mac and I took A her favorite meal...a McDonald's cheese burger!
We had a nice little visit. Then Savannah went with Liv and Mommo to have a play date, I came home and made Danny go with me to the store....because everyone knows how much I love the grocery store...ugh. This weather is miserable...so that adds to my great attitude. Poor guy, I don't think I would go to the store with me. I am constantly stopping to very anally straighten out and organize the stuff in the cart. Yes, I used "I" and "organize" in the same sentence. It's a thing Jed always did. I always had to stop so he could make sure everything in the cart was just the way he liked it. Seems like he gives me a little nudge to do the same...drives me crazy!
The rest of the afternoon and evening I am supposed to be working on this list...with those books (those are not all of them)....

Picnik collage

BUT I am having difficulty getting started on that hellish list of homework...this is what I am doing instead..

picnikfile__UY_Zv

Making puffy fabric letters...don't ask why...I am not sure why.

Notice how my blog looks more interesting sometimes? Yes, I copy from Savannah. I figure..She's mine so ...her ideas can be mine too..right? Works for me.

That's about all....Oh, we got a donation today from the Baltimore zoo for the Luncheon!!! It's a 1 year family membership! Very cool.

I will leave you with this....

jed the rapper
Mc-Dj-Jazzy Jed

Missing my little love. Oh Jeddie. Mommy loves you so
Love J & K

No comments: