Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wow, it has been a few days. So, what has been happening?
Friday afternoon Mom, Savannah and I went to see my grandmother. She laughed the whole time. She was telling a story about a lifetime friend of hers coming to visit. They sat outside on a bench. I know this friend has not been there and Gram has not been outside since she went to this place. I asked her if this man's wife was with him...I was testing her. She looked at me for a long minute, then she said, "No, Janet is dead." I said "oh yes she is, you are correct." Gram's response? "I usually am correct." again....she is correct :)
Friday eve we went to mom and dad's to eat pizza and watch Livi-Mac decorate eggs...

My donation to the eggs :)
Saturday was the Mac's birthday party. It was cold and damp earlier in the afternoon..we were all a bit worried about the weather. I helped wipe down the patio furniture and Danny and Kyle got to put the little trampoline together whoohoo. :)
014
The party was a hit. The puppet, magic show guy was great.
031
a little follow the leader..
The Mac was lovin' it
032

The face painter worked overtime..
meg jase
Meg and Jase

Lots of little kids everwhere...Jed's drum set, that has been handed down to Livi-Mac, was a HUGE hit...I moved it to the middle of the driveway :)
038

Old friends came to visit....
044

and new friends were made....
me jett
That is the Fab Jett Towsen Sheely JTS :)

039
Aunt Andra and Colin Oliver Morgan ..so very cute

We had cake and cupcakes....
Picnik collage

There was kite flying and lots of giggling....
Picnik collage

We had super heroes...
011

and heroes in training...
008

It was a fun day. Not having my Jeddie was, as always, overwhelmingly painful. I usually try to just pretend he is there, in another room or outside. The problem with that are the times when I walk around and look for him...reality sucks.

Friday, Livi's actual birthday, after the cleaning lady had left Tiersa was getting Liv dressed for bed. The house was clean, freshly vacuumed, she opened the PJ drawer, got out the Pj's. Closed the drawer and right there on the floor was a quarter. :0 Happy Birthday Livi-Mac.

Saturday, like I told you, was cold and damp, they called for rain and chilly temps. Well, Jed was having none of that. The skies broke open, the sun came out and it was nice and warm....a beautiful day......I expected nothing less.

So this weekend my Grandmother turned 89 and Livi-Mac turned 3...big weekend!

Today Danny and I went for a ride...it was so nice out. We then went to the cemetery and trimmed the grass. It was starting to look neglected. Everywhere else the grass is patchy and brown. Our area? the grass was sticking up all over and nice and green. It looks so much better now. all prettied up.
Spent the later afternoon at Mom and Dad's..Easter dinner...YUM....Danny and I picked up A, and Savannah and I took her home. She looks FAB!! Yesterday she drove to Livi's party! She is 88 :)
SO that was out busy weekend. I have research papers to write (3) and 2 other papers...I did nothing. Guess I will be busy in the morning. I worked on another set of puffy, magnetic letters....for my Chunka Love. Livi gets my proto-types...poor thing. She is my guinea pig. :)

Anyway. now this long post is almost finished. I better try to sleep I guess.
010

164

I still have a very hard time understanding that my Jeddie is not here....not in the way that I can touch him, hang out with him and be his mommy. Sometimes I look at pictures and it seems impossible that I am without him...but I am. This truth is so so sad. It just shreds me to little pieces.
Jeddie my love, I am missing you more than ever. Your sweet face, and funny comments, your fantastic smile and our constant togetherness. I miss everything, every second.
My lettuce is growing...we never grew lettuce...wonder how it will be. I guess I will plant some other things too...we'll see. Nothing is the same without you. Thanks for the sunshine on Saturday.
Mommy Loves You....forever
Love J & K





1 comment:

Adam, Tiersa and Olivia said...

Thank you Jeddy for our quarter birthday hug. I felt the rays of your sunshine, blue skys and blooming flowers and I knew you were there. We miss you more than you will ever know and we love you dearly!