Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sooo, well this weekend seemed to disappear. Tomorrow is supposed to be almost 80. I am heavily debating a day of hookie. I flipped a coin (quarter) thanks for the idea Emma !! But in true Kristin fashion..I kind of screwed it up. I just kept flipping, you know best out of 3 yadda, yadda. Yes that means the very first flip did not say what I wanted it to. So by the time I flipped my quarter 100 times I was so confused I couldn't remember whether heads was stay home or go. I waited for a bit then I said "Jed this is the last flip, the one that counts. Heads stay home and tails go to class." I flipped and up came heads...so ya know, I have to go with it. :) I cannot believe I am having such a hard time with this decision! What happened to the Kristin that crawled out the the bathroom windows at school, ran to the parking lot and then drove to Baltimore for the day? AAhh that girl...
Anyway, I have to follow the last flip...but of course I am still debating...just a bit.



I went to the Dietz Clan abode today. Tuesday is D.J.'s birthday...a teenager...OMG. He looks so grown up but he is still his same way cool, easy going D. I have missed him and his funny comments! I took over Jed's computer and stuff that goes with it. I kinda feel bad, like I am giving hand-me downs but I know Jed wants this stuff to go to D so he will use it. I also took over the way cool little 1 can of soda cooler that plugs into your computer! Jed loved that thing, always had a soda in there chillin'! It was great to see them all. I love them. What they gave to Jed no one else could. They gave him normal, D.J. gave him a true friendship that Jed needed and treasured. They gave Jed a sparkle that could not have come from anyone else. I will always be grateful, to the family for embracing us and supporting us and to D, for always, no matter what being there for Jed. There was never a time that Jed asked for him that he did not come. As different as they were they were the same deep down. A friendship, that I believe, was planned by them before they even came to be here on Earth.
Jed87
I am missing my Jeddie...of course. Taking his computer apart and packing it up was a bit hard but I was happy about where it was going.
We had a great dinner at Mommo and Hop's tonight, everyone was there. Livi-Mac was her usual nutty self and I hope if I am forced to live to be 87 I am driving to my daughter's for dinner on Sundays. My Gram is amazing. She said, "your mother called and I just buzzed over." Gotta love it.
I think that's it...oh The J.T.S. Foundation bracelets are in! $2.00 each. You can order them on the Foundation blog and we will mail them out or you can contact any of us and we will get them to you.
IMG_7513
As soon as we get our Logo we will have actual "merchandise"!!

My sweet baby Jed, I am without words for how much I am missing you. There is no way to explain it, no way to give it a description. I know you feel it though. Oh Jeddie...I wish...
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: