Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scooter Guy...

christmas 2000 j4

Oh Jed and his scooter...love at first sight. Today I learned that the barefoot guy in my Logic class is leaving the day the semester ends to travel the United States for 5 1/2 months....on his scooter!!!! His scooter is of course a big person sized scooter...but I think Jed would be impressed.


Here is the updated information for the JTS Foundation Crab Feed...
CrabFeed

Still waiting for our bracelets....they will be $2.00 each. I'll let you know when they arrive. As soon as we get our logo we will have some merchandise made. I am excited to get to that point.

Not too much going on...lots of school work...ridiculous. I am still not sold on this law stuff. I have no idea what I want to do. I'd like to say I'll figure it out but I really don't know if I will. BUT I will do something.....at some point.... I guess I will have to. I registered for summer and fall classes. I took the slacker way out for the summer. I only am taking 2 classes. 1 is a night class once a week and one is a blended class, more online than in class. SOooo that means I will have plenty of time to hang out and grow freckles in the sun....total slacker. I am taking 4 classes in the fall then I will have 2 the following spring semester along with an internship...the thought of that makes me nauseous..then..I guess it's out into the world...shit. Maybe I will stay, just keep racking up student loans until I die..then I don't have to figure out what to do for a living and I won't have to pay back the loans! aahhh decisions, decisions.


Starting to get things together for the Luncheon..
picnikfile_8QcLqQ

August 27th...mark it on your calendar! We are accepting silent auction items and donations. Our tax number is available for tax deductions if you need it. Check the Foundation blog for updates and info. The link is on the top right of this page. thanks :) none of this would be possible without all of you. You are helping us keep Jed's beautiful spirit alive by helping other kids with cancer and their families.
Thank You

Ok, well that's all for now.
Jeddie Spaghetti, your absence is HUGE but at the same time so is your presence.... make sense? I miss you more than words. I hate being without you here. I hope you are scooter-ing and riding your bike in the sunshine. Keep watching over Eli.
Mommy Loves You.....forever..
Love J & K

There is a little boy in Australia fighting hard...send Kael some love and healing thoughts.

No comments: