Sunday, September 21, 2008

Food after the walk


Food after the walk
Originally uploaded by http://www.flickr.com/people/buckleysmithslatton/

Here is our walking crew, Dan, Savannah, Jed, Jared, Liz, Christie and Brent. The walk today was great and it was so nice of Christie, Brent & Liz to come from State College to walk with us. Jed walked the first lap..2 miles! He talked Brent's ear off the whole way! Jed wanted to walk the last 2 miles but the college kids said they needed to sit down and wanted him to sit with them! Thank goodness because Jed would have been hurting tonight. Danny and I walked the whole thing. It was a fun day and we got to see lots of people, some we haven't seen for awhile. We also got to see people we love from the hospital away from that setting.
Yesterday we went to Chevy Chase MD for my grandmother's 85th birthday. It was wonderful to see my aunt and uncle and cousins and their kids. It was so fun with all the kiddies running around. Gram and Jack looked great,. just a really nice day.
Our whole weekend was good.
Jed is coughing and hacking and has a sore throat but so far the Tylenol cold medicine is making it tolerable and he has not had a fever. Let's keep it that way!
This coming Friday night is the Bike Night parade. It starts downtown in York at 6pm. If you are around come watch Jed be the grand marshal. We line up at the fairgrounds at 5pm and lead the parade through York. It should be very fun!
Ok, I guess that's it. We did have a great weekend.
Love Jed and Kristin
I will put up picture links from today and yesterday if anyone wants to see them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time yesterday! Thanks again for taking us out to eat! That was too nice of you. It was fun to see you all. Get rid of that cold Jed!
Kristen shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance! Thanks!

ChristieAWalsh@gmail.com

Talk to you soon!
-Christie

Anonymous said...

2 miles jed! thats great!! whimpy LV would have needed some water... :) xoxo Go four diamonds!

Liz said...

Hey Jed..I don't know about you, but I slept like a baby last night! If we would have walked 4 miles, I probably would have missed my 9 am class this morning. I had so much fun with you guys yesterday, hope to see you real soon!
Liz

PS- I got THON chair tonight :)