Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey ya'll! we are home! Amazing isn't it? He said his stomach pain is gone??!! weird. Maybe all the antibiotics he was on helped. Who knows. I am just glad to be home. Denise, every one's favorite housekeeper, was glad to see us! We did get to see some of our nurses again but we weren't gone long enough for them to miss us!!! Jed got to give out his "Jed's Special Forces" pins to the nurses and staff.
Of course I had to have an eventful ending to the last few days of fun. I got a speeding ticket on the way home. I didn't say a word except "here's my stuff, ok ok". I figured I was due
for it after all these trips up and back and I couldn't argue with him, I was speeding...I always speed. Bad habit but slow drivers send me over the edge. So I got my punishment in the form of 156 dollar ticket and who knows how many points. I was upset at first and then I looked at Jed and just shrugged my shoulders. He said "oh well", I said "yup, oh well". And that was that. Whatever. Like I said I can't argue I was going 20 mph over the limit. I am just thankful it wasn't one of the times I tried to see how fast I could get to 100 on the new turnpike bridge. I love that bridge, I guess I won't do that anymore. Oh well.
So that is the end of what was supposed to be an all day chemo....on Tuesday!
Oh yea, forgot to mention that Jed now has a runny nose and a sore throat...wow, he couldn't have picked that up after 7 hrs in the ER could he????? If I start to think about that I will get agitated.
We are home...yea and Jed's belly pain seems to be gone..yea. We do have a new med now for him to try if this flares up again. They think it is spasms in his intestines...what a yucky word. intestines. yuck
Hi Trish babe! thanks for the phone call, I so love to hear from you! and as we say, it is all about me!
I am going to shower...WHOO HOOO. I am so easy.
Jed is eating frozen pizza and homemade french fries, if his belly starts to hurt I am giving him Tums.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: