Friday, September 12, 2008

Hi all. Wow it's Friday already. Jed is doing ok. He made it to school on Monday and Wednesday for a couple of hours each time. Thursday we ended up back in Hershey. The night before, Jed was complaining about stomach pain. He even looked kinda bloated. So after waiting around Thursday morning to see if it would get better we ended up going to clinic so they could check him out. They put him on 2 different antibiotics. He should be feeling better by Monday...he IS going to school! Tomorrow he is the best man in Travis Hake's wedding. Travis is Jed's make-a-wish truck convoy driver. It is pretty cool that he picked Jed for the best man! We went out today and got a white shirt and black shoes to go with his grey suit. He looks very grown-up! I will post the pics as soon as I can. I am kind of excited, they are having a band and a big party....I'm up for a party! Especially one that I don't have to plan, set-up & clean up for! I hope the weather is nice.
I guess that's it. Poor Danny has to work from 6-12 tomorrow but he will be home in time to go to the wedding. I think even Savannah is going...wow!
Gotta go
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: