Sunday, September 14, 2008

Howdy. So the wedding is over, it went well. Jed was sort of a pain in the rear but only to me..and Dan! He did what he was told and I think he liked it. He was whiney about the "itchy shirt", the tie that was "chokey" and the shoes that were "hard and stiff"!!! But only Danny and I got to hear all about that, thank goodness! I think this was the first time Jed has ever had to wear something he was not happy with!!! It was good for him! Travis got Jed a cowboy hat because his mother-in-law said "no hats at the wedding"! Jed looked very grown-up in his suit! We ended up leaving right as the band was doing their sound check. Jed was tired. The link to the pics is on the right. It was very special for them to have Jed as the best man....very nice! I also have to say the fried chicken was rockin'!!!!! Every time Jed went up to get a piece they ran out, so being the kid he is, he went right outside to where they were frying it. He hung out with the guys doing the frying so he got chicken before it even made it inside!!! That's my kid!
We also got invited to a concert in January by the woman that runs the Make-a-Wish truck convoy. It's a concert by a country singer that was a make-a-wish kid. Travis and Cindy do so much for make-a-wish, it is amazing how much time and money they devote to this cause. They are very nice people.
Ok, I gotta go. Jed IS going to school tomorrow for a couple of hours. His stomach seems better. He is doing the thing he does on the night before he has to go to school....whining! He just came down to tell me he has a fever..."but you don't need to check it mom, it's pretty low. I just wanted you to know I have a fever, but not the kind you have to call the doctor about." yeah, ok.
Wish me luck in the morning everyone!
Love, Jed and Kristin

No comments: