Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Howdy All !!!!! Just a quick update. We did an interview this morning..the link is on the right with the parade promo link. It turned out pretty good. Of course before the camera went on Jed was very talkative. After it was on it was like pulling teeth to get him to finish a sentence!
Now all we have to do is have NO RAIN!!!!! It can rain before and after but not during the parade!
Jed is ok. He was kinda pukey today, I think from the chemo yesterday. He should feel better tomorrow. He is getting excited about the parade and his birthday. He has had a list for more than a month & every time someone asks what's on his list I give them 1 thing and check it off so I don't tell anyone else the same thing. He keeps taking the list and rewriting it! I told him tonight no more rewrites!! weird little kid!
That's it for now. Danny is making fun of me because I am using my "once every few years right to whine". I don't feel so great, lovely cold. Sometimes whining makes it better. Cookies would make it a lot better. Oh well I guess this is a good way to be reminded of how horrible Jed feels..everyday.
Check out the interview link......my bike didn't even get filmed but Dad's is famous now!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: