Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hey everyone. I hope you all ate a lot...I know we did. Jed did great. He made it all day and ate pretty good. The day was great. Gram and Jack came up and Felicia was with them, she had driven down from Yale for a quick visit. It was great to see her. Gram B was there and Bill and Beth and Tiersa's parents too. Plus all of us. 16 all together I think. The food was awesome. Savannah made cranberry salsa, Jed made corn bread muffins and I made the "green bean casserole" oooohhhh! There was so much food it was crazy. We rolled home and slept well! Grace and I went shopping yesterday but not for gifts! Danny gave me my gift early..gift cards...so I could go shop! I did too, I spent it all on me, except for a few shirts for Jed and 1 for Savannah and 1 for Dan everything thing else I bought was for me! It was fun and where we went we missed all the crowds! Old Navy wasn't all that crowded. We stayed away from the mall and got no where near wal-mart! We ended up going back there last night because I bought this awesome coat but when I got home Savannah and Karli said I needed a size smaller. Jed and I went to Mom and Dad's. Livi was there with Adam and Tiersa and dessert! I left Jed there and G and I went back to Old Navy, of course they did not have the coat in my size so I just got t-shirts and stuff....what I always wear. Today I don't think we are doing much, I am going to walk with G but then I need to do some knitting or I will have to go buy gifts Dan might be headed to Guitar Center to check out the deals I know Jed will sleep as long as possible!. Tomorrow DJ is getting baptized at his church and he invited us so Jed and I are going. I think that's about it. Not too much happening. Hi to Pete and Trish, thinking of you guys. Hi to LV and LV's Mommy, hope all is well. Christie, you have been very quiet lately, no comments?!! I will put the link up on the right for our pics. They are ok, not that exciting!
Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Savannah said...

mom... its only 2008.
your flickr link says thanksgiving 2009.

trying to get rid of me already?

GeekyCrossfitDad said...

Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving :-) i know i sure ate my fill. Hope to see you guys soon!!