Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hey, I know I have been delinquent in posting, not much happening here. Jed is doing ok. He heads over to his dad's today for a couple of hours to see his brother and sister. Tomorrow I think an old friend from Penn State is stopping to visit, Dan Alexander is a member of KA, our previous fraternity. He has kept in contact, we love him and hope he gets here.
The weather SUCKS! I had an appointment last night at 6pm, the roads were so bad from our tiny snow and the stupid people driving that we traded for my mom's car, big Lincoln suv, and parked our little sled. It is so sad that for Dan and I our 'date' was a trip to my doctor's! But we did go get Mexican food afterward! WHOO HOO! The roads were slippery but the reaction of the people on the road made everything so much worse!!!! It is cold and nasty, I am not a fan of this weather. I think if I was rich and had very good winter gear and could afford to ski it would be different but alas not to be, so I just really dislike the winter. Mom got Jed a new winter coat the other day...just in time!
Savannah's senior class had a tragedy this week. One of their top students, a swimmer headed to Olympic trials in 2012 suffered heart failure in the pool and died the next day at Hershey med. Center. So sad. Red Lion has had more than it's share of crappy events.
Hope everyone is doing ok. if anything exciting happens I will let ya'll know!!!
Love J & K

No comments: