Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hey, Jed was awake for a couple of hours. He feels pretty bad, very nauseous. He is asleep again, I hope he sleeps all night. I'm not sure what's going on with him this stuff just starts and the goes away, if he is still this bad in the morning I will call the clinic and see if there is anything I can do. Maybe it's just a bug. Still no fever though.....that's very good. He woke up about 4:30pm crying because he didn't get any homework done today. Of course that makes me feel great because I told him he had to have his homework finished by Sunday night so when I wake him on Monday he won't start flipping out about getting it done. Danny and I tried to explain that he has to feel better to do the homework. He sometimes just gets so focused on something and he will not calm down or let it go. He came down and gathered all his books and papers, organized everything, gave me instructions on what not to touch and then he was sick again. He threw up and went back up to lay down. I was working on his computer, trying to get rid of the lovely virus he seems to have acquired. When I didn't get an answer to a question I asked I realized he was asleep. I gave up on his computer for now. Savannah tried yesterday and I worked on it last night and today...still has it. The cleaner program just can't get rid of it. I guess I have to take it somewhere. I won't even describe what was popping up when he went to his home page....oh my!!!! So now I have it to the point that nothing comes up except the cleaner program over and over trying to get rid of the virus. Nice.
So anyway Jed needs to get better we have PSU kids coming this weekend for a canning trip. If you are out anywhere and see Penn State kids asking for money....give up your change!!!!! I think we are supposed to have 7 kids on Friday and LV is coming Sat so then we have 8. I am making chili because I don't know what else to feed them! We always look forward to our canning weekends. I know even when Savannah goes away to college she will come home for these weekends.
So anyway, Jed is sleeping, Danny has to get up at 1:30am for work so he is sleeping and Savannah just left to go meet friends. I am here....talking to you! Well it's more like talking to myself! Welp I guess that's about it, Jed and his computer seem to have a virus, Danny is working more overtime so he is trying to get more sleep and Savannah has a life!
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better Jed! Have a fun time this weekend! I wish I could come there but I am actually going to a trip in NJ so I can sneak home to NY on saturday for my Dad's engagement party. have a great time and thanks for hosting!
-Christie