Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey. So we went to the mall yesterday to pick up a game Jed had pre-ordered, it was all he talked about while we were in the ED Monday and Tuesday! Then he took me to Chili's with his gift card. Danny decided not to go and Savannah had to work so it was just Jed and I. As we were pulling into Chili's I clipped the curb and flattened my tire...nice. I guess the lessen here is driving when you are tired is not wise. So Danny ended up coming out anyway...he got dessert after he changed my tire! Today we went to clinic to see if he needed blood....nope, his counts suck but not enough to need blood! His white count still isn't even 1 yet! But he is feeling ok, that's all that matters. I had a hard time getting him to leave, he started doing crafts with the PSU kids that were there and he wouldn't leave! We finally are home, my wheel is getting a new tire put on it & I am going to take a nap! Jed is playing Wii..of course! It was nice to see everyone at clinic, it has been a month!!!!
Love J & K

No comments: