Monday, February 21, 2011


Hey all,

I have a bunch of stories about THON but I feel kinda crappy right now so here are the highlights...and if you want much better ones go to Savannah's blog.

Total? wait for it....wait for it....
$9,563,016.09
yes that says 9 million!!!! Unreal.
Our family, Gamma Phi / Acacia moved up to 4th place. They raised $158,785.89. GammAcacia OWNS THON!!!! Our org is the best there is. They are showing everyone how to do it right. We love them so so much.
The Overall Committee did an incredible job. and then there is Family Relations, FR....there is no way to describe your awesomeness!!!!
Our Dancers :) FTJ's


Here is Savannah's Family Hour Speech....



Thank you to everyone. Jed is bursting with pride. Thank you.
Sharing Sunday with Trish and Pete was icing on the cake. So glad you guys came. All of our J's felt the love we were sending them.
Marianne, I took Ani to THON with me. :)
Janiece, we love you and are missing you so much. It was a wonderful tribute to an incredible woman. I am proud to say you are my friend.

Ok, enough for now. I managed to bring the flu home from THON..yay me. I missed all my classes today....UGH

Baby Jed, saying I miss you sounds stupid. It is so much bigger than that. THON without you is really really hard but I see your smile everywhere.
Mommy loves you..........always
Love J & K





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She says it all!! We are lucky to be in your lives!

Becky Reighard said...

It was such an honor to meet you this weekend. You are absolutely amazing!