Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I will write something coherent soon. just not right now. 8 years of treatment, the last 3 of which were more inpatient than out & 9 THONS, none of us have ever come home from either place sick..including Jed. Now this year I am so sick it's ridiculous. Yes I got it from THON...and found out through other parents that there were in contact with someone inpatient that has "influenza". I feel when I write that word it should echo or something. Anyway so did I really get this from the hospital through THON...that almost makes me laugh..but I can't because I am shaking and sick. Of course the twisted part of my mind is happy to be down 9 lbs since Friday...how ridiculous.
anyway I am no coherent but when i am I will tell more about the awesome weekend and some of the people we saw. Right now I am going back to the crazy cold med induced dreams. The one I had last night was my father carrying me around, I was skinny and had short hair, wearing Jed's t-shirt and I was waving and laughing...weird. Even if I was very skinny dad uses a cane so that would be a bit difficult to pull off! ok enough
Jed and me
there a cute picture of Jed makes everything better.
Jeddie my love........weird dreams man...and I am eating a Jed diet right now. Coke, Frosted Flakes dry in a mug, apple dumpling, a few bites of Mommo's chicken and dumplings and of course the most awesome food invented ever...rice krispie treats.
Peace out baby Jed
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

3 comments:

Becky said...

Stinks that you're sick. I hear the flu going around this year is yucky.
Feel better soon. 9 pounds though, woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Nah i could handle it kido. Lv uuu

John said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Woke up thinking about you and Jed . . . sorry to hear about the flu but I really love the "Jed Diet." Perhaps this should be marketed? :-) xo, Johnny