Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey

Get up your dancers are waiting for you!

THON is coming THON is coming THON is coming

There we are..the happy family :)

Jed looks tired in this picture...THON is exhausting...even if you get to sleep!
I have stressed myself right into fever blister and I am more scattered than normal...I know, holy crap. This has been a long a@# 2 weeks or so. Last Wednesday I managed to write 3 pages for English....answering the wrong question. The paper I handed in Monday I got back today, I still got an A but I was so tired when I was writing it that I answerd a question with, " I have no clue, so I am going to guess." My professor wrote on my paper, "You have fallen from grace, everything was excellent until this paragraph." Lovely
But let me tell you about the BIG fun..So in my logic class, which is packed by the way, I am the only person, out of about 30, that is over the age of 25. I try to just keep my head down and do what I need to do. So today, my head is down, I am taking notes on the lecture and he asks, "how many people are positive there is an afterlife." Well I raised my hand without thinking. I realized he was asking me a question. I looked up and he says, " I have never had anyone say they knew 100 % that there was an afterlife, care to explain why you think that. OH Shit. " I was so stunned I started to cry. LOVELY...dear god it was horrible. At least I was quiet! He was nice and asked, "do you mind if we discuss why you feel this way?" I just kept shaking my head no, vigorously. I couldn't talk without falling apart. So me, the person trying to keep a low profile, managed to stop the lecture cold and end the class early. YAY..shoot me. As we were all leaving the little girl behind me asked if I was ok and I nearly took her head off. Gotta apologize on Monday...more fun. The prof did stop me on the way out to say he was sorry. It was not his fault at all I raised my hand without thinking and then I was taken off guard. I have to prepare myself to talk about Jed in front of people that do not know me. I DO NOT want to cry and try to talk...it's ugly..and pitiful. and of course I have been more of a mess lately with THON coming. UGH!!!! Needless to say I am NOT looking forward to going back on Monday. Good God
Then I got to English and the prof there tells me "I have fallen from grace." Oh and whenever I answer a question it is WRONG!!!! and that's what he says, "NO, wrong." I keep telling myself to not answer questions...think I got it now. My last class, the 3 hr one was ok but he was telling stories, which are interesting, but dear god cut the stories in half and we could leave at 8 instead of 9. So definitely one long A@# day. So glad to be home, at my kitchen table where all is well.....or at least no one screws with my bubble of denial.
Enough of me back to THON...I just don't know how I will be. I am hoping the me I know shows up. The one that does not cry, the one that just takes it all in without adding to the drama....it's not looking too likely that anyone will see that Kristin this weekend. Fun Fun HAHAHAHAHA I love how I said, "enough of me back to THON," but all I did was talk about me! It's all about me here.
Savannah leaves tomorrow and Danny and I will go up on Friday. I am waiting for my itinerary from the overly organized mind of Fred.

Danny and JEd 4 diamonds picnic 2003

We will be ready to party.

Oh My Jed Man.....dear lord it was a long day! And when my prof in my last class starting talking about a collection of Hess trucks being marital property I laughed so hard I was crying again! Thanks Dork. Oh I miss you so so so much. Get ready, we THON in a day and a half!
Mommy Loves you sweet potato
Love J & K

No comments: