Monday, February 28, 2011

Hey, just a couple of quick things. All last week I was trying to get the assignments I was missing.....I got them all today. Now I have 3 papers due Wednesday and about 4 pages of legal research stuff due tomorrow eve..whoohoo. Oh and 2 mid-terms Wed also.
Anyway, something awesome from the lovely Dishy (Trish). She told me Pete was changing Jordan's diaper and when he opened the onesie there was a quarter right there on the diaper!
We all know how Jed feels about his babies. :)
jed jordan trish

I wanted to mention again.....9.5 million!!!!!!! THON rocks. We love you guys.

and.....Mickie, here's some love and good vibes, you are doing everything and that is all you can do.

My Lovey....the ache is just a part of who I am now. The constant thought of you and your smile is always in the forefront of my mind. The instant tears are a permanent occurrence and the missing is part of every breath. Everyday day is harder and everyday I miss you more.
Mommy loves you.......forever
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Kristin - You are the most awesome person I know. Your strength is amazing!!

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

Mickie