Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Chunka Love :)


015

How insanely, over the top cute is this guy?
We met Trish, Pete and my Chunka today for lunch/dinner. It was so great to see them. Have I mentioned how much we love this family? Yes, I have....but we really love them.

031

Oh he is SOOOOO much fun.
Seeing them today was a nice ray of light in this crappy grayness. I am so tired of this weather. I have missed a bit of school though. I am like a 5th grader....loving those "snow days." The difference is I still get work to do, they email it. I have a bit more to do tomorrow and I should be caught up. Then I have the reading, I never would have thought that reading would be what I dislike the most.....weird. I do feel a bit better about school, not thrilled and not completely sold on the paralegal deal BUT my family law class started Wednesday and I liked it. The professor is great, normal and has great stories from his own private practice. At least I have one class that won't be total torture.

I made our annual "THON" bracelets. Jed and I started making bracelets four years ago. For two years he and I strung beads and tied knots. Last year I sat in bed mindlessly making bracelets on my own. It was helpful to just sit and think if nothing but "put the bead on the string". This year I used stretchy cord. Not sure how that will work. I would have kept making them but I ran out of letters. :) Hope I have enough. They are black with red stars this year.

Savannah has started getting her THON stuff together. A tube of Ben Gay, tennis balls....all the necessary stuff...lots of socks too.

I am watching Wayne's World on SNL.....yay! Yes, I love them, now it's out there. No comments please.

March 6th, tomorrow, Jackson will be gone 3 years. I do not understand. The why's surrounding all of it just cannot be comprehended. The heartbreak cannot be measured and the ache of missing cannot be erased no matter how much time passes.

jedandjajckson

I remember this day so clearly. Jackson was finished with treatment and going home. Jed and I were so happy.
We love Jackson very much & Jed thought he was the coolest kid ever. Jed loved to tell the story of how we met him. He came running out of 7west and tried to get on the elevator. Thank god the door closed before he could get it! Then Pete came running out calling Jackson. It was funny. Jackson was not only super busy all the time he was awesomely smart and over the top sweet. He used to go up and down the hall knocking on doors and giving out gifts to the other kids. He loves Scooby Doo and the music therapy program at Hershey Med. We miss you Jackson.

Jeddie love, say hi to Jackson for me, give him a hug. I saw our Chunka Love today. Oh Jed he is getting so big, and cuter every time I see him. I am missing you so so much.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K


2 comments:

Becky said...

I watched Wayne's World at the gym the other day. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Love the 2 baldies!