Thursday, February 3, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!
Savannah and Brianna are Dancing In THON 2011
for
Jenn Bailey, Jackson Smith, Jed Smith & Jazmine Cope

canningsr

FTJ's

We are so proud and happy. Remember you can watch all the fun streamed live Feb 18th, 19th and 20th at http://www.thon.org/
Thank you to everyone for your continued love and support. Without all your help this would not be happening.

his 7th poster!

Jed hanging out at his favorite place....

Not quite getting the hang of it!

Dancing with the stars!

Jeddie, I wish I could wish you home.I miss you so so much. 13 months, how can that be? I will never be able to comprehend it.
Mommy Loves You.....forever
Love J & K

Today the 3rd was a good day. I could picture you dancing all around, making up a silly song about Savannah dancing. Oh Jed

No comments: