Sunday, February 24, 2008


AAAHHHHHH, we are home! I have many pictures and some videos I will post as soon as I edit them.

THON 2008 was incredible!!!!!!! Our organization Gamma Phi Beta and ACACIA are THE BEST! A Huge THANK YOU to ALL of you. Everyone was so nice and really awesome with Jed even in his meltdown moments. Cassie and Jared had a blast and of course Savannah loves you all!

This weekend was so much fun and so hard at the same time. Jed is not at the top of his game to say the least and he can only go for a little bit before he starts to melt down but you guys were just so understanding and took such great care to make sure he was ok...THANK YOU!

I hate to single anyone out because we love you all but KROB we will be lost next year without you. LV..oh my I can't express how happy we are that you are staying for another year! Liz, Laura, Suzy, Lauren, Britt and ALL of "our girls" thank you thank you. Brent, you are wonderful! Just soooo great! Dave and Jake and ALL "our guys" thanks for taking us in as your new family and making us feel so welcome. If I didn't write your name PLEASE know I mean EVERYONE I just suck at keeping it all straight.


A special thanks to our forever friend Dan Alexander. You will be a part of our family always. We will miss you next year...Please stop and see us ANYTIME.


To all the parents we met and those we didn't thanks for having such amazing kids.

LV's mom...love you!

As you can see I just can't say thank you enough. So when's the next THON???!!!

It was great to see families we don't get to see often and we met some wonderful new ones.

Stuter's, seeing your 3 healthy terrific boys makes me feel so good. Amy, send me your pics of our boys please! Thanks!

Ok, I have much more to say...as always but we can do that tomorrow.

Jed had so much fun,

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU

How about that total!!!! Good God who woulda thunk it!!!!

Love Jed and Kristin

2 comments:

Kate Hayes said...

Well, after sleeping for 19 hours straight, I am finally functioning normally. That was the most amazing 46 hours of my life!! I can't imagine making it all the way through without the support of your family. Jed thanks for being so strong--every time I saw you dancing and playing, it gave me energy to keep going! (and you have some awesome dance moves!) You are so lucky to have such a great family too! My parents came to THON for the first time and were just blown away by it.

Savannah--I wish I had a voice like you!! Thank you so much for helping me out when I was getting tired--you're the best!

I might be a senior but I will do everything I can to come back for THON next year! Go Gamma Phi and Acacia and GO JED!!

Love,
Kate

ps--My roommates and I have pictures from this weekend that I thought you might like to see. I'll see if I can get an email address to send them to from LV or KRob.

Anonymous said...

Hello hello,

I'm so glad you all had an awesome time this weekend! Wow, what an amazing 46 hours! You guys were a huge support and inspiration this weekend, couldn't have done it with out you!

I can't even thank you enough for letting my parents come down on the floor during the last 4 hours. It really meant a lot to me. =)

Gamma Phi and Acacia's official total was $136,976.33... only $16.34 away from 4th place! THON power house anyone!?

The boys were so excited to meet your family... I had numerous Acacia guys come up to me and say "Jed is so cool!"

And as always, Savannah rocked the BJC with her singing. Hope Cassie and Jared had as much fun with us as we did with them!

ok, back to bed for this girl!

FTK forever and always,

K-Rob