Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank goodness, today is over and it all went smoothly. We have been planning a baby shower for my brother and his wife for months! I couldn't write about it because, duh, it would have blown the suprise. Savannah and I handmade all the invitations and made the gift bags but everything else my poor mother ended up taking care of. She really got the major load & of course did a great job. The guys showed up at the end to haul the loot home. Danny had to run back and forth all day for the things I kept forgetting! Then he had to come get Jed when he had had enough of all the "girl" stuff! ( he didn't want to miss the Daytona 500) Jed helped decorate and was the look out for the guest of honor! He did a great job! He said "I'm 99% sure they are here"! So all went well and I think everyone had a good time. I can't wait for them to have this baby (Jed and I have decided she is ours!) He really loves babies and little kids. He will be the best babysitter. I posted some pics of the day after this post. The food was great and the cake was awesome!!!
Jed is feeling VERY good! I can't believe how he bounces back..unreal. He looks great too!
THON is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Jed and Kristin

I guess google will never fix the spell check button!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jed and Kristin,
Jed, I'm so glad to hear that you are home and all is well! I am proud of you big guy and hope you are getting excited for THON!! I'm not sure if you guys remember me, but I graduated last year and was a Gamma Phi dancer last year (I'm Liz Nolan's older sister) Lizzie keeps me updated with how you are doing and I enjoy reading your website! Just wanted you to know that I'm always thinking of you and so proud of you Jed! I'm a high school teacher now and I actually brought THON into my classroom last week. I told my students all about THON and they couldn't believe how strong you are Jed. They are all keeping you in their thoughts and prayers! Keep fighting buddy! You are everyone's inspiration! Hope to see you this weekend! :)

Always for the kids,
Laura Nolan xoxo