Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Hey everyone. well I have been trying and trying to upload a couple of videos but I am having some issues. Anyway, we went to clinic today and as soon as Holly saw him she thought he was going to go upstairs...that's how bad he looked. He slept until 5pm yesterday. He has been running a low grade temp. on and off. They gave him 2 bags of blood and a bag of platelets. He slept through it all...around 5 hours! Dr. Unger decided he should go home, good thing, there were no beds anyway! He still feels like crap but he is pinker! He is so weak and shakey. His little chicken legs are covered in bruises, poor baby. He had such a great time at THON, he really pushed himself to the limit. He made sure he got all he could out of the weekend! Thanks again to all our friends. Our organization placed 5th in totals and only missed 4th by a few dollars! They are just an amazing group.

Ya know, I'm watching The Biggest Losser and I have to say this, , good god quit crying already! Get over it! Ok, I just had to say that.

So anyway I guess that's it. I am not feeling very witty. I want chocolate and cookies and maybe some pudding, cake would be nice, donuts sound great and maybe a danish for the morning. Of course eating any of that is not on my list of crap I should do.......oh that sucks. Warm apple pie with ice cream is not on the list either. That sucks too. I gained 7lbs in the last month, it's gotta go before it gets out of hand..AAAHHH, ya know I really hate the chicks that say "oh, I am so stresssed I forgot to eat" or "When I am stressed food makes me sick". Yup that's a real problem...NOT. Oh my, I am not really as bitter as I sound, well only about skinny chicks!

I have to go, I am tired and the kitchen is calling, I hear the cookies saying "it's ok Kristin, we will make you all better come down and eat us"! They are evil and they lie!

I'll try the videos again tomorrow..oh yippy. Love, Jed and Kristin

Oh, just to make me feel better Jed is now watching Ace of Cakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jed!!
I just read the latest post and I wanted to tell you how much fun we had with you and Tommy this weekend!! We are all so sad that it's over :o( ..but that just means we get to get excited about nexttt yeeearr!! (ahahaha I know it's early but it's our favorite weekend of the entire year). Well I just wanted to stop by and say hi & that I'll be practicing my Wii skills so I can get in on the fun with you guys next time. We love you!! Go Gamma Phi & Acacia!! Go Jed!! :o)

P.s.. Don't worry Kristin, I eat TONS under pressure. Except my weakness is McDonald's & Pizza Bagel Bites. Treat yourself to the apple pie!! It was a long weekend!

-Jill

Anonymous said...

Had so much fun at THON and I am so glad you all had fun too! Don't you worry about those lbs! But I'm with you on the biggest loser, i can't stand all that crying! Give Jed a hug for us all! And thanks for posting all those pictures! Wish I could have spent more time with you all this weekend, but my committee was mostly selling raffel tickets-boring!

Lots of love from state college,
Christie